Wednesday, July 29, 2009

The New Blog

Hey, so this is going to be my last post on here for probably a year. China has blocked blogspot/blogger, so for the past few weeks I've been diligently working on making my own blog hosted on my own website: www.owendennis.com. I implore you to look at my website and head on over to the blog section to read what's going on with me in China. I will be able to update this blog from anywhere in the world unless countries start banning my website for some reason.

If you only want to look at the blog you can link directly there by going to blog.owendennis.com which will forward you to www.owendennis.com/blog.

Alright, now that I've said "Owen Dennis" so many times:

It is unlikely that I will be able to continue in my posting duties on Hello!, Let My Show Ya Something Sweet! and WAITING FOR GIRLS TO CALL. Unfortunately, if I am able to do anything on those blogs it will be through other people posting for me. I'm told that I might maybe be able to view blogs while I am away, but I most certainly will not be able to post on them. This goes for facebook as well.

So now I would say it's time to update your bookmarks!

I'll keep my blog updated as often as I can. Blogs are easier than email lists cause you can look at it whenever you feel you want to instead of getting it stuffed down your throat in your inbox.

See you in China!

3 comments:

Toby Jones said...

Cool. SAY, I noticed you aren't hosting the gif of me shaking my head anymore. Can you re-host it, or send it to me so I can find a home for it? Many thanks.

Taylor said...

SEE YOU THERE

オテモヤン said...

オナニー
逆援助
SEX
フェラチオ
ソープ
逆援助
出張ホスト
手コキ
おっぱい
フェラチオ
中出し
セックス
デリヘル
包茎
逆援
性欲