Wednesday, June 17, 2009

You can't see it yet...

... but I officially own http://www.owendennis.com.

Someone has been squatting on that site for about 6 years (at least). They've tried to sell it to me to no avail over and over again. Then they ditched it. Now it's mine. I now have owendennis.net and owendennis.com. I haven't gotten hosting for it yet, I'll probably do that next month or something. So far I just own the domain name. Don't care though, it's great. I'm pumped that I finally get my own dot com. I'm at my grandma's figuring out what I want to do with it.

I'm now definitely the official Owen Dennis on the internet. I'm the official facebook Owen Dennis, and the official .com holder Owen Dennis. No chiropractor or soccer star Owen Dennis, just me: Owen Dennis.

Yessssss *pumps fist in the air*

2 comments:

whitney said...

owen, big day.
your parents should throw you a party so nick can get drunk and I can play with the kitty.
bye.

Taylor said...

I LIKE THE INTERNET